Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Describing Scenery (31 Aug)

Describing Scenery

As I wandered along the path to the park, I felt (1)________________________________. Without warning, the sky (2) _____________________. The trees (3) ______________. I looked up and (4) _______________________________________ . Having no umbrella with me, I ran as quickly as I could to the nearest shelter on the park.

By the time I took cover, my clothes were already wet through. After waiting for fifteen minutes, the rain (5) _______________________________________. It was only then that I realized how beautiful the park could be after a heavy rain. The air was so (6)_____________. Above the canopy of the trees, there seemed (7) ________________________________ . Even the bushes and flowers beside the shelter I was in seemed to (8) _________________. Up in the sky, I could see (9) __________________________________________.
I had never taken the time to appreciate what nature had to offer me. After today, I will always keep my eyes open for such beauty that nature provides for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment