Friday, July 16, 2010

Jeremy Lee En's Composition: My Trips Abroad

My Trips Abroad

I visited three countries, France, Switzerland and Italy, during the June holidays. I went with my family---my father, mother and sister.

I got there by plane and the journey took twelve hours. It was summer there but it was quite cold in France and Switzerland, but hot in Italy. The day was long and the sky was only dark at 9.30pm. I like it in Switzerland because we took a train up two mountains and saw snow.

One of them was Mount Jungfrau which was the top of Europe and the other mountain was Mt Titlis. We took the train up Mt Jungfrau, while we took three cable cars up Mt Titlis. The first one was a normal one which could only take six people while the second one was one that could take up to eighty people. The third one could also take up to eighty people, but it can turn 360 degrees while going up. I played with snow on top of the mountains.

I saw two of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Pisa Tower in Rome. I would like to go back to Switzerland again.

Jeremy Lee En (5 Endurance)

No comments:

Post a Comment